Join Our Mailing List
Share your email with us so we can keep you
up-to-date on all the exciting upcoming news!
IMPORTANT UPDATES. PLEASE READ.
- Important Note: Registration for GLSF2022 is now available on this website. GLSF2022 will be held on Saturday August 13th from 12:30 PM until 6:00 PM at Pere Marquette Beach in Muskegon Michigan. For GPS, use address: 1601 S. Beach St. Muskegon, MI 49441.
- Registration Dates: General Admission and Family Passes are available to purchase on this website until August 9th, 2022. After August 9th, entry passes may be purchased at the event. These passes do not include beginner lessons. If you are interested in surf lessons or SUP lessons, please purchase these lessons as an add-on to your admission pass. Lesson registrations will only be available until 7:00 PM on August 9th, 2022. These lessons will not be available after this date and also not available for walk-ons at the event.
- Parking Fee: The City of Muskegon now charges a parking fee. Those that do not have a Pere Marquette annual parking pass will need to purchase a $10 daily parking pass.
- Parking at the Event: The Ovals parking lot directly across from the event site is reserved for GLSF, however, you will still need to pay the $10 parking fee.
- Raffle: For our raffle, each person will receive a complimentary raffle ticket with entry. We will raffle off a board each hour and our main raffle will be at 4:30 PM.
- Beach Camping: Beach camping will not be available this year.
- Connect with Us: Please follow us on FB and Instagram @greatLakesSurffestival as that is the best way to stay up-to-date on upcoming news and updates.